Saturday, June 18, 2016

You HAVE To Get Some of These!

I bought myself a gift - wireless headphones.  My choice? The Skullcandy Hesh 2 Wireless Headphones.  I do consider myself electronically literate enough to use technology on a regular basis comfortably.  But as with many people of my generation, I still get anxiety when I hear the words "bluetooth" and "pairing."  The Skullcandy Hesh 2 Wireless Headphones paired automatically so I was not stressed out.  I was able to easily pair both my phone and my laptop.  All you have to do is make sure your bluetooth on your phone or laptop is turned on (go to your settings), turn on your headphones, then click bluetooth on either your phone or your laptop and click "pair" when "Hesh 2 Wireless" pops up.  Be patient and give it a minute or so to pop up.  The headphones will automatically search when you turn them on.  Easy!!

One reason I wanted wireless headphones is for the airplane.  When I fly, I like having the option of listening to music, watching the free TV offered by Southwest Airlines, or purchasing a $5 movie, especially if there is someone snoring on the plane within earshot!  Crying babies don't bother me but snoring adults?  Not a fan.  In case your devise won't enable the bluetooth while in airplane mode, there is a cable you can attach so that your headphones become wired.

Another reason I wanted wireless headphones is for my workouts or even cleaning off the deck and patio.  I'm going to AZ this week to do some hard core cleaning before the real heat hits for the summer so I am hoping my new headphones will come in handy.  They feel very comfortable on my ears.  I think the sound was good as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment